- 2 medium bananas
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons flaxseeds
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups wholewheat flour
- 3-5 tablespoons chocolate chips
- 3-4 tablespoons any berries you like
- 4-5 any nuts you like
- 3-4 tablespoons agave syrup or honey
- Peel the bananas, put them in a bowl and mashed them with a fork really well.
- Add in the bowl the coconut milk, flaxseeds, mix well, then add baking powder, wholewheat flour and mix well with a hand whisk. Set aside and let it rest for 30 minutes
- Heat a large nonstick skillet, over medium heat.
- Once hot, spoon 1 big tablespoon for each pancake of the batter onto skillet. Cook until surface of pancakes have some bubbles and the edges appear dry (1-2 minutes). Before you flip it add on the pancake while is cooking some chocolate chips or berries. Carefully flip pancakes and cook until browned on the underside (1-2 minutes more).
- Transfer cooked pancakes to a plate.
- Top with some berries. Sprinkle with nuts and drizzle with honey or agave.
- Best when fresh, though leftovers keep covered in the refrigerator for a week, or in the freezer up to 1 month. To reheat, toast or bake in 180 C oven until hot.