Easy 5 ingredient truffles
Recipe type: Easy 5 ingredient truffles
- ¾ cup (45 gr) shredded dry coconut + 2-3 tablespoons for coating
- 1⅓ cup (250 gr) raisins
- ¾ cup (130 gr) raw cashews
- 1 cup (85 gr) oats
- ½ cup (140 ml) rice milk
- optional: 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- Put all ingredients except rice milk and vanilla in a food processor and blend until everything are combined.
- Add rice milk and vanilla to the mixture and blend again until a loose dough is formed.
- Shape the dough into small balls, around 30.
- In a small bowl, put a few tablespoons of shredded coconut. Roll each ball in the coconut and place them into airtight container.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour. Consume within 5 days.
(Visited 570 times, 1 visits today)