Truffles with carob syrup (As seen on TV)
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup dates
- 1 cup oats
- 5 tablespoons carob syrup
- 1 tablespoon honey or agave syrup (optional)
- 1-2 tablespoons dry shredded coconut for topping
- Place the raw cashews, dates, oats, carob syrup, honey in a food processor and mix well, refrigerate for about 20 minutes.
- Remove the mixture from the refrigerator, scoop out 1 tablespoon amount and roll into balls. You can make about 15 truffles.
- In a small bowl, put a few tablespoons of shredded coconut. Roll each ball in the coconut and place them into airtight container.
(Visited 492 times, 1 visits today)