- 2 apples (cut in cubes)
- 2 beetroots (cut in cubes)
- 2 carrots (cut in cubes)
- 1 cup parsley
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 20ml olive oil
- 10ml apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey or agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- salt, pepper
- Put the carrots in a food processor, blend for a few seconds until roughly chopped and set aside. Repeat the same procedure with the beetroots and apples.
- Finely chop the parsley and combine with the previous ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Pour all ingredients for the dressing in a small bowl and whisk until smooth. Taste and adjust flavor as needed, adding more salt and pepper.
- Dress salad with dressing and toss, then top with sunflower seeds and serve.
(Visited 1,057 times, 1 visits today)