Roasted carrots & parsnips
- 4 large carrots
- 4 parsnips
- 1 red onion
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
MUSTARD HONEY GLAZE
- 2 tablespoons wholegrain mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons carob syrup or 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt, Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Place a roasting tray in the oven to heat up. Meanwhile, slice the carrots and parsnips length-ways into halves or quarters so that they are evenly sized.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the wholegrain mustard, honey, olive oil, salt and pepper, carob syrup and lemon juice.
- Add the vegetables and toss thoroughly to coat in the glaze.
- Place on the hot tray and roast for 30 minutes until the vegetables are tender and caramelized.
(Visited 410 times, 2 visits today)