I have always loved salads! Salad is not just a bowl of greens but you can add so many ingredients that can really make a salad burst in flavor and have its own character. This salad is colourful and super healthy, packed with omega-3’s and lots of vitamins. It’s a great choice for those hot summer days. It can be made into a dinner or lunch!
- 1 Lettuce
- 1 Cup Rocket
- ½ Mango
- 2 Tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 2 Tablespoon flaxseeds
- 2 Tablespoon Goji Berries
- 1 Tablespoon Mustard
- ¼ Cup olive Oil
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 Tablespoon agave or honey
- Chop lettuce and rocket in big chunky pieces, add to a mixing bowl.
- Prepare dressing in a mixing bowl by adding all ingredients and whisk to combine.
- Taste and adjust flavor as needed.
- Top salad with dressing. Toss to combine.
- Cut mango in long strings, set aside.
- To serve, lay down lettuce and rocket on a big salad-serving dish (Optional) and decorate with mango strings.
- Garnish with the sunflower seeds, flaxseeds and goji berries.
(Visited 625 times, 1 visits today)