Tortilla Rolls with Peanut butter & chocolate chips
- 4 tortillas
- 12 tablespoons peanut butter
- 12 tablespoons honey
- 200 g dark chocolate chopped
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon dark chopped chocolate
- In a bowl mix peanut butter and honey well, set aside.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius.
- Spread 3 full tablespoons peanut butter over the entire tortilla.
- Spread 3 full tablespoons honey over the tortilla with the peanut butter.
- Top it with the chocolate chips evenly over the tortilla.
- Next add on top another one tortilla and reap-peat the 2 & 3 steps, [3 tablespoons peanut butter + 3 tablespoons honey]
- Roll up the tortilla tightly.
- Slice into 3 or 4 pieces. Tim ends.
- Place on a baking pan lined with baking sheet, cut sides down, add about 1 teaspoon of the topping on each piece, add also 3-4 pieces chopped chocolate on each piece and bake 15-20 minutes.
(Visited 207 times, 1 visits today)