Pomegranate & ginger juice
- 1 cup pomegranate arils + 1-2 tablespoons more for garnish
- 1 apple
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cups cold Water
- ½ cup ice cubes
- Juice of half a lemon
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend for 5 seconds, no more than that.
- Strain the mixture in a cheese cloth. Taste and adjust as needed, adding more honey.
- Add the juice into two glasses and serve with crushed ice and garnish pomegranate arils.
(Visited 560 times, 3 visits today)