Peanut butter spread
- 500 gr salted peanuts
- 1 tin (400 gr) coconut milk, refrigerated
- juice of ½ lemon
- ½ cup raspberry jam or any other jam of your choice
- 1½ cup frozen raspberries
- 1½ cup water
- 1 tablespoon corn flour
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Pour peanuts into a food processor and process until the mixture becomes creamy and smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Add coconut milk and lemon juice. Process until everything are combined.
- Put a clean film in a 15cm round pan and transfer the mixture. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Remove the spread from the pan and top it with jam.
- Add into a small saucepan the frozen raspberries, the 1 cup off water and bring to a boil over medium heat, simmer for 15 minutes. Dissolve the corn flour in the ½ cup off water and stir it in the saucepan, and continue to simmer 2 more minutes. Finally add the honey.
(Visited 450 times, 1 visits today)