We are so excited to share with you the healthy version of our favorite Cypriot sweet: Amygdalota (almond truffles) with the addition of the best green tea in the world, MATCHA! They are insanely delicious, raw, vegan and super healthy for your body! We created this video with the collaboration of our friends Maria and Nicola from Ev Zin bio!
- 1 cup (200 g) of almonds without the skin
- 2 tablespoons of orange flower water (anthonero)
- 5 tablespoons of agave or honey
- 1 teaspoon matcha powder
- 10 tablespoons dry rose petals
- Pour the almonds in a food processor and blend for 2 minutes. Add the orange flower water, honey and matcha to the mixture.
- Blend it again until a dough is formed.
- Shape small balls from the dough.
- Put the rose petals on a kitchen board and roll the truffles in the rose petals
- Place the almond matcha truffles into an airtight container and refrigerate for about 1 hour. Consume within 5 days.
GET YOUR EVZIN BIO MATCHA HERE
Key Ingredient: Matcha
FIND OUT MATCHA NUTRITIONAL BENEFITS